Provides a high strength transition fitting for a polyethylene gas pipe to a building via a steel 90° elbow and steel through wall pipe for an above ground entry connection.
• Body and cap: steel
• Wall seal and GRP shroud: TPE rubber
• Stopper and cap seals: NBR rubber
• GRP bush: EPDM rubber
• Crimp ring: copper – annealed
• Insulation washer and stopper: engineering plastic
• Retention washer: spring steel
• Weather plug and wall sleeve: PE
• Packing tube: cardboard
• Corrosion protection: zinc plate and polyester coating
• Meets GIS/PL3:2014 requirements
• BSI Kite Mark accredited KM587336.
• Maximum Operating Pressure (MOP) = 2.0 Bar
Other sizes available upon request.